E-learning in Health and Social Care
News, information and tutorials for all e-learning related topics in the School of Health and Social Care
We would like to know your thoughts about using Brookes Virtual and e-learning opportunities in teaching and learning in the School of Health and Social Care
- Do you currently use Brookes Virtual or are you are intending to use Brookes Virtual in your teaching?
- Are you thinking about creating student-directed learning opportunities?
- Are there aspects of your module you are hoping to improve or enhance?
- Are you thinking about providing more flexible access to learning resources?
- Are you thinking about utilising new modes of assessment or improving assessment feedback to students?
- Are there objectives e-Learning can achieve that traditional teaching methods cannot?
- Can e-Learning support the development of critical thinking, clinical reasoning and evidence-based practice?
- How does the adoption of e-Learning change the way we think about learning and teaching and delivering modules / degree programmes?
- What support do staff need in the development and delivery of e-Learning projects?
- Please get in touch with your Learning Technologists or the Media Workshop Team to discuss your ideas!
Learn more about Wikis here!